5. p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase is Involved in the Pathogenesis of Endometriosis by Modulating Inflammation, but not Cell Survival. Reprod Sci 2017 Jan 1:1933719117725828. doi: 10.1177/1933719117725828.
10. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Success Rates after Surgically Treated Endometriosis and Effect of Time Interval between Surgery and IVF. J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2017 Aug 11. doi: 10.1016/j.jmig.2017.08.641.
11. Patients with endometriosis have aneuploidy rates equivalent to their age-matched peers in the in vitro fertilization population. Fertil Steril 2017;108(2):284-288. doi: 10.1016/j.fertnstert.2017.05.038.
14. GnRH agonist administration prior to embryo transfer in freeze-all cycles of patients with endometriosis or aberrant endometrial integrin expression. Reprod Biomed Online 2017;35(2):145-151. doi: 10.1016/j.rbmo.2017.05.004.
17. Endometriosis education in schools: A New Zealand model examining the impact of an education program in schools on early recognition of symptoms suggesting endometriosis. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2017;57(4):452-457. doi: 10.1111/ajo.12614.
20. Changes in anti-müllerian hormone levels as a biomarker for ovarian reserve after ultrasound-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound treatment of adenomyosis and uterine fibroid. BJOG 2017;124 Suppl 3:18-22. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.14739.
21. A comparison of the cost-utility of ultrasound-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound and hysterectomy for adenomyosis: a retrospective study. BJOG 2017;124 Suppl 3:40-45. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.14746.